- 8 oz Almond Milk 1 whole banana
- 1/4 cup of fresh, dried or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup of uncooked quick oats, steel cut oats or multi-grain cereal mix (for added thickness)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of almond butter (optional, for protein)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender for about 30-40 seconds.
Monday, August 5, 2013
This Banana Cranberry Almond Milk smoothie provides a great combination of protein, potassium, phytonutrients, calcium, fiber and antioxidants. It's a great option for breakfast either buy itself or in addition to oatmeal, eggs or other breakfast options. It's also great as a before or after workout smoothie or an afternoon snack.